Become a Corporate Partner
“I unhesitatingly give Durham my vote for the best Cathedral on planet Earth.” — Bill Bryson
- Partner Level
- Hargreaves Services
- Northumbrian Water
- The Vardy Group
- Patron Level
- Brewin Dolphin
- Durham Markets
- The Banks Group
- Member Level
- Oldfields Noted Eating Houses
- Enlighten Design
- Latimer Hinks
- B&B Press
- Phoenix Print Solutions
- Profound Services
- Media Partner
- The Durham Times
- “News” from Durham Cathedral
- Sponsored by Swinburne Maddison
Note: Durham Cathedral takes no responsibility for the content of external websites.
Durham Cathedral’s Corporate Partners programme is a unique opportunity to become part of a group of companies who wish to support one of Britain’s best-loved buildings and an icon of North East England.
Whether you’re interested in entertaining your clients in truly spectacular surroundings, networking with other Corporate Partners, rewarding your staff, or simply becoming more closely engaged with the diverse work of Durham Cathedral, we can create a bespoke package that helps you reach your objectives.
As a Corporate Partner, you’ll be directly supporting the Development Programme and so play a vital part in helping to ensure a flourishing Cathedral for today, tomorrow and future generations.
Examples of Corporate Partner benefits include:
- Invitation to annual VIP member event
- A tailor-made tour of the Cathedral
- Complimentary hire of Priors Hall or the Cloisters
- Invitation to a private organ recital
- Complimentary passes for all Cathedral attractions
- Exclusive evening opening of the Cathedral
- Photography and filming opportunities
- Entertaining opportunities in the Undercroft Restaurant
- Family tours of the Cathedral
- Private dinner in the King James I Dining Room
- Use of ‘Durham Cathedral Corporate Partner’ logo
Corporate membership starts from £750 a year. For more information, please contact Katharine Saunders, Fundraising Officer, on 0191 374 4055 or email email@example.com.