The Chapter has identified the following strategic and operational goals for the period 2012-2017.
1. To deepen the spiritual life of all who attend Cathedral services.
2. To share the Gospel with all who come and increase the number of regular worshippers.
3. To transform our facilities for visitors, enhance our hospitality and re-imagine our interpretation of the Cathedral’s story and life today.
4. To develop our contribution to the region through outreach and partnership.
1. To achieve a healthy budget which sustains the Cathedral’s service of God's mission and allows us to maintain a high level of public benefit.
2. To provide all staff and volunteers with the support needed so that they may play a full part in the Cathedral’s life and mission.
3. To manage our estate in such a way as honours God’s care for his world, respects those who live and work in our properties, and contributes significantly to the Cathedral’s revenues.