Useful information for visiting with disabilities
- Parking for disabled visitors is available close by the cathedral.
- The majority of the cathedral site is accessible for wheelchairs and pushchairs through ramps and lifts. This includes the main entrance, the museum, cafe and shop.
- There are two disabled toilets.
- Some parts of the cathedral have uneven floors and low lighting.
- Some areas, including the tower, are only accessible by stairs.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- There is an induction loop inside the cathedral.